the oldest shrew the oldest shrew

nice

good graphics. good song. go audio portal.

Stickman makes a Change! Stickman makes a Change!

nice

this would be a billion times better if you just added some music. omg.

Renegade-Hamster responds:

AUTHOR'S COMMENTS! READ THEM! THEY ARE USEFUL!

Am I getting through to you people?

I don't want to hear about the sound!

A Paperbag Slideshow A Paperbag Slideshow

Cheiessei

FUNNY!!! HAHA!

- Rhythm Fireworks - - Rhythm Fireworks -

nice

i like it a lot. it looks great and is fun.

Coolio-Niato responds:

wouldn't be as fun without your song XD at first i kept thinking to myself...this game has 4 songs by cornandbeans...nostrap is odd one out...but I decided i believe in your music and twas a perfect fit into the game =)

Tundra Tundra

nice

I really liked this one. It has so many good things going on. My only hopefully constructive comment is that I would have like to hear the lead melody a little more in certain parts (I realize it switches between a few instruments). It felt like it could have been more up front in the mix. Other than that, no complaints. You managed to incorporate a lot of different parts into one song while still maintaining a sense of continuity.

-N

Echoz- Symmetry Echoz- Symmetry

Nice

I like how you used a method for composing this (symmetry) and it still came out sounding great. I wasn't able to figure out the symmetry in the snare pattern though I'm sure it's there. You should of had the toms go up in the first half and then down in the second for a cool effect.

--N

EchozAurora responds:

Yep, the snare pitches up in the first half and down like that actually...

And if I might pitch the toms at the beginning and end of the climax part there when I rework it, rather than the four bar section like now...

(I think I will add another section to the middle I think... make three climactic sections... two similar to the current one.. and an epic one in the middle.

Finding That Something Special Finding That Something Special

sweet

I wasn't too bothered by the intro but ya it was fairly harsh on the ears. However, it did give this piece a unique sound. The part where the drums kicks in is cool for a while but I felt it went on a little too long. The melody wasn't very discernible and all I really focused on was the chords which never really changed during the first section after the intro. The drums were pretty cool and a lot of the sounds you used were pretty interesting. The bridge with the monologue was my favorite part. Good pads, good effects, good tonal choices. I liked the swelling pad in the left and how it interacted with the keys. Keep up the good work. 5/5